Build Your Nest Egg with Simply Better Savings Rates at Sterling
Sterling United FCU offers a wide range of savings options to meet your specific goals, and you can rest assured your funds are safe. All funds on deposit at Sterling United Federal Credit Union are federally insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA. IRA funds are insured separately up to $250,000.
From our basic share savings account to our IRAs, you’re money will grow faster with the very competitive savings rates you will earn.Share Savings Account
- Establish your membership and ownership in the credit union, with this traditional savings account.
- Open your account with a low minimum balance of $5.
- Earn some of the most competitive rates you will find on a basic savings account.
- Build your savings with payroll deduction or direct deposit through your employer. (Check with your payroll department regarding availability.)
Christmas Club Account
- Easily set money aside for Christmas spending.
- Open your account with as little as $5. Use direct deposit or payroll deduction to build your holiday savings.
- Build your funds faster with a competitive dividend rate paid on balances of $25 and up.
Coverdell Education Savings (formerly Education IRA)
- Save up to $2,000 per child annually and withdraw contributions and earnings tax and penalty-free if used for qualified education expenses.
- Use for college or qualified elementary and high school expenses at most public, private and parochial schools.